research about the significance of sales letter using ethical approach (half-truth), and address why it is important for business writing professors to teach how to write sales letters. Also, you need to come up a solution for how the professor should present the information to students (ways of presentation are listed down below).
Definition of half-truth: Using some data but not all of it, oversimplifying information, presenting details out of context, or buying readers in a blizzard of data – all of these practices can distort the facts at the service of a faulty conclusion.
Tips for This Section:
- Your discussion of the problem and its significance should be developed with specific details and examples.
- This section should also contain research that supports your claims about the problem and significance.
- Focus this section on negatives as you are discussing a problem. You will give the positive (i.e. benefits) later in your proposal.
Your benefits section should include the following:
- The benefits for the instructor
- The benefits for your classmates
- The benefits for you as a writer of the genre
- Specific details and examples
- Research that provides convincing evidence of your stated benefits.
choose the way of presenting the information:
- instruction manual