Critically reflect on
your personal educational goals and describe three substantial reasons
why reaching your goals is important to you. Explain how your emotions
either help or hinder you in reaching your educational goals.
Personal Educational Goals –
1. Finish my BA in Education Studies with a Minor in Instructional Design.
2. Finish my MA in Special Education.
3 Reasons –
1. To accomplish my dreams of becoming a teacher and helping my students.
2. To show my students and children to never give up, to follow your dreams no matter what.
3. To become a Special Education teacher and better understand how to work with my students.
**Chapters 4, 7, & 8 will be attached**
Additional Resources –
1. Fine, C. (2008). The Britiannica guide to the brain: A guided tour of the brain – mind, memory, and intelligence. Philadelphia, PA: Running Press.
Chapter 5: Behavior and Emotions
2. Jensen, E. (2005). Teaching with the brain in mind. Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
Chapter 5: Emotional States