- Use speaker notes to provide additional information and justification for your bullet points.
- While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Read “Performance Management at the National Institute of Management” and create a PowerPoint presentation with a minimum of 15 slides that includes the following related to the case study:
- An overview of the advantages and disadvantages of the existing performance management system. Has the current system failed to address organizational objectives satisfactorily? What are the short-term and long-term implications of the current system on the organization and faculty?
- A comparison of the perspectives of the various stakeholders, particularly the board of directors and faculty. How might you align the two perspectives?
- A summary of the performance management cycle stages through which the organization goes. Identify what stages seem to be excluded and how this impacts subsequent stages of performance management.
Two key suggestions that the director should take including suggestions for incentives that would motivate employee performance and utilize that workforce to enhance an organization’s human capital talent in order to drive successful business results.