After reading hapter 1 of your textbook and watching the video “Web Design 101: Information Architecture Basics,” complete the following steps 1–6 to develop a website plan for a site you would like to develop in the future:
- Identify which type of website you will design—personal, organizational/topical, or commercial. Write a brief paragraph describing the website’s overall purpose and its targeted audience. Create a name for your website.
- List at least three general goals for your website. You will fine-tune these goals into a mission statement in a subsequent chapter.
- List elements in addition to text—photos, music, animation, and so forth—that you could include on your website to support your general goals.
- Identify the design tools you expect to use to develop your website.
- Identify an available domain name and URL for your website. Research to make sure it is available.
- Submit your findings in the format requested by your instructor. Be prepared to discuss your plan with the class.
The paper must following the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), and contain a title page, five scholarly references, three to five pages of content, and a reference page