Using the University Library, locate one of the following articles below* and answer the following questions:
- What is the quantitative problem statement?
- What is the quantitative purpose statement?
- What are the quantitative research questions and hypotheses?
- How was the data collected?
- How was the data analyzed?
- What was the benefit of using the selected statistical test?
- What was the outcome of the study?
Santry, H. P., Collins, C. E., Wiseman, J. T., Psoinos, C. M., Flahive, J. M., & Kiefe, C. I. (2014). Rates of insurance for injured patients before and after health care reform in Massachusetts: A possible case of double jeopardy. American Journal Of Public Health, 104(6), 1066–1072. doi:10.2105/AJPH.2013.301711