SEE MY PREVIOUS ATTACHED TOPIC PROPOSAL FOR MY TOPIC
- To prepare for your research paper, you will submit an annotated bibliography that contains at least 5 secondary sources. These sources should come ONLY from a library databases (ideally- see my post in the weekly Q&A forum for more explanation). For each source, you will provide a paragraph-long annotation.Sources
- You must provide at least five sources.
- Each source should be a critical argument on the reading you’ve chosen for your research paper. Sources that only provide biographical information or plot summary are unacceptable. The source MUST provide an argument.
- The annotation for each source should be a paragraph in length (at least 150 words).
- You must include a brief summary of the source. This summary should include the author’s thesis.
- You must provide an analysis of how you may use the source in your paper.
- For more information on how to write an annotated bibliography, you should view the Purdue OWL’s website here: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/annotated_bibliographies/annotated_bibliographies.html
- Your bibliography should be formatted according to MLA format.
- For each source, you must provide an MLA citation. Too see how to cite an article from an online database, you should view the following website: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/mla_style/mla_formatting_and_style_guide/mla_works_cited_electronic_sources.html
Mechanics, Grammar, and Punctuation
- All written assignments should be mechanically and grammatically correct with proper punctuation.
- For more information on each of these, you should view the Purdue OWL’s General Writing Resources page: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/general_writing_introduction.html