This course was containing 4 assignments: first 3 are attached. The 3 previous papers are the base of the final paper.
1st paper is the TOPIC CHOICE
2nd is the OUTLINE
3rd is the ROUGH DRAFT
AND 4th should be the FINAL PAPER
The final paper should be based on all 3 files because they are already been submitted to professor. You can use the file information develop it into final paper.
Regulations and rules for final paper are:
This week you will submit the final draft of your term paper. Your submission must include:
- A title page.
- The body of the paper, which includes 4–6 pages of professionally written text
- At least three references from textbooks, websites and articles that provide adequate justification and support your claim
- Subheadings (technical aspects, public policy, and personal opinion/conclusion)
- Appropriate in-text citations throughout paper
- A reference list with only the sources used in the body of the paper (All sources should be less than 5 years old unless recent research is not available, and at least one reference must be a peer-reviewed article from a profession journal. Do not use Wikipedia or an encyclopedia as they are not considered reliable academic sources and will not be accepted.)
- APA style formatting throughout your paper
Review the rubric for specific grading criteria.