I need help with this assignment. I have attached an outline instructions from my instructor on this assignment and the two previous assignments that will tie to this one. Any help will be grateful.
Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you conduct a political, legal, cultural, financial, and ethical risk analysis for your selected global business venture.
Analyze the following elements in your paper:
- Political, legal, and regulatory risks
- Exchange and currency risks
- Competitive risk assessment
- Taxation and double taxation risks
- Social, Ethical and cultural risks
- Cyber or technology risks
- Tariff and nontariff barriers
- Roles of international financial institutions (e.g. IMF, World Bank, ADB, etc.)
Describe the country specific risks and how you would manage these risks.
Summarize your strategic planning process:
- Define and clarify mission and objectives
- Assess the role of marketing in your product or service
- SWOTT or PESTEL analysis of target country
- Make strategy selection(s)
- Select and justify an appropriate mode of entry for your global product or service
- Devise contingency plan
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.