I need you to read two documents on of them in this link:
Kwame Nkrumah on Africa unity (P.898)
and the other one i will attach it Tomorrow
and answer the Document questions EACH DOCUMENT SEPARATELY
the NINE questions of analyzing a historical document are:
- Who wrote the document?
- Who was the intended audience?
- What was the story line?
- Why was the document written?
- What type of document was it, or what was its purpose?
- What were the basic assumptions made by the author?
- Can I believe this document?
- What can I learn about the society that produced this document?
- What does this document mean to me?