Principles of Terrorism
- In a well-written paper:
- a. In a three-page paper discuss definejihadiSalafismand outline its history dating back to the Crusades to its modern day version. Next discuss any past/present U.S. foreign policies that may have reinforced the concept ofjihadiSalafism. Finally give your thoughts on the belief some have that had the West done things differently,jihaditerrorism, as we know it today, would not exist.
- b. Make sure your discussion reflects themes in Chapters 11 through 12 of our textbook.
- Your papers must:
- i. The first page of your paper will be a cover sheet correctly formatted according to APA guidelines.
- ii. The second page will include an Abstract.
- iii. This paper will use 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font, and double spacing.
- iv. A minimum of three citations must be included and the citations for each article MUST be correctly formatted according to APA guidelines. Do NOT use an automated citation manager to perform this function. Do it manually for this assignment and check your formatting against available APA resources.
- a. Excluding the cover page, the Abstract and references page, this paper must be at least 3 pages of written text.
- b. Only COMPLETE paragraphs consisting of an introductory sentence, a full explanation of key points supported with properly cited sources, and a concluding sentence may be used.
- c. Only use published articles from academic texts, such as those found at scholar.google.com or accessed through your Grantham University EBSCO host account (not Wikipedia).
- d. The entire paper must be your original work. It may not include quotes and at no time should text be copied and pasted.
This paper DOES require an introductory paragraph, explicit thesis statement, concluding paragraph, and references page.