Your manager at work is extremely impressed with your computer skills since
you took a computer course. The company is installing computers in its
production facility, and she has asked you to create a brief PowerPoint
presentation that shows tips for working in the new software. Specifically,
she wants the layout and topics for the presentation to be organized as shown
- Slide 1: Include a title slide.
- Slide 2: Describe the basics of computer software and what software does.
- Slides 3–4: Describe basic functions and techniques that will be used when
creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word.
- Slides 5–6: Provide what you think are the top tips for creating
aesthetically pleasing PowerPoint presentations.
- Slide 7: Outline the basics of opening a blank workbook and using
Formulas to work with data in Microsoft Excel.
- Slide 8: Discuss some basic features of Microsoft Access (e.g., tables,
queries, forms) and how employees might utilize this software to track
- Slide 9: Include a reference slide.
Not all of your information will be presented on the slides. You are
required to use the Notes function to add information to further
explain the material on your slides. Your presentation must use at least one
outside resource. Be sure to cite any sources used in the slides, and include a
reference slide using proper APA formatting.