To read the case study below, please click the link and log into the CSU
Bodolica, V., & Waxi, M. (2007). Chicago food
and beverage company: The challenges of managing international
assignments. Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies,
13(3), 31-42. Retrieved from http://link.galegroup.com.libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/apps/doc/A166823446/ITOF?u=oran95108&sid=ITOF&xid=598691f1
Please answer the following questions after reading the case study:
- Which staffing framework do you recognize in this case study? Explain its
characteristics and the advantages to using this type
- Would this type of staffing framework affect Paul’s ability to get things
done? Why, or why not?
- Explain if any of the other staffing frameworks would be any better? What
can you recommend to the company’s headquarters in
- Why does Paul want this job? Is Paul a good candidate for this expatriate
- What comments can you make on expatriate management in general? And what
comments can you make on the expatriate recruitment
policy in particular?
- What are the different expatriate compensation methods you recognized in
the text? What are the advantages and disadvantages of
these different expatriate compensation methods?
- What do you suggest to the U.S. headquarters’ human resources manager in
order to improve the expatriate
Your submission should be a minimum of three pages in length in APA style;
however, a title page, a running head, and an abstract are not required. Be
sure to cite and reference all quoted or paraphrased material appropriately in