1. Watch the video below.
In complete, grammatically correct sentences:
2. List at least five observations of the first half of the video. (2points)
3. List at least five observations of the second half of the video. (2 points)
4. Compare and contrast the two environments by discussing at least five benefits and consequences for the two different approaches. (1 points)
After reading the Restorative Practices Guide and watching the three videos, answer the following questions:
1. Provide a definition of Restorative Practices in your OWN WORDS. (5 points)
2. List a minimum of five benefits of using restorative practices for the STUDENTS. (5 points)
3. List a minimum of five benefits of using restorative practices for the SCHOOL. (5 points)
4. List a minimum of five activities that you saw or read about that have students participating in restorative practices in the videos and reading.
5. List a minimum of five skills that YOU AS A TEACHER would need to learn to be able to effectively implement restorative practices in your classroom.
6. REFLECTION: Based on what you read and saw in the videos, what are your thoughts about restorative practices? Do you agree or disagree? What do you think would be a challenge of implementing restorative practices? How can you address the challenge? What are some activities that you feel you could effectively use to implement restorative practices in your classroom?
**Be sure to reference where you got your information from in this assignment (e.g., the specific video, the guide, or another source you used.